At Inclinator, we're proud to have a great group of talented people working for us. When you're part of the Inclinator team, you share a common goal: providing world-class manufacturing of residential elevators and lift products that help families improve their quality of life.
As a family-owned company Inclinator is dedicated to providing a safe and friendly working environment with equal opportunities to all of our employees.
Technical Support Representative
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Member of team for dealer technical support issues. Answer phone calls and emails from company authorized dealers pertaining to residential elevator installation issues, repairs, warranty parts and product questions. Issue return material authorizations (RMAs) and place parts orders for company dealers.
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to inquiries from company dealers daily. Support will be provided using a priority system when multiple requests are in queue.
- Enter Zendesk ticket for of each technical support calls received including date, dealer, equipment and issue
- Fulfill part order requests thru ERP, Zendesk and Card Connect systems. Utilize ERP and Zendesk for all orders – no exceptions.
- Issue RMAs and process receipt of RMAs.
- Identify reoccurring technical support issue that can be address by tech bulletins/videos. Subsequently generate technical bulletins/videos with manager approval.
- Ship parts orders via UPS, FedEx, etc. as necessary.
- Communicate with engineering staff to resolve issues and improve products
- Work with engineering staff when possible for research and development
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability to trouble shoot electromechanical systems effectively.
- Working knowledge of relays, transformers, switches, indicators, electric motors, gear reducers, & hydraulic systems.
- Ability to interpret / read / learn ladder diagrams, schematic & wiring diagrams as well as various mechanical drawings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office
- Working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software.
- Ability to multi-task and organize in a dynamic and task varying work environment
- Office skills including answer phones, filing and copying
- Minimal travel required to assist in trouble shooting company products
- The ability to move/lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Embrace company’s core values of commitment & excellence. Be humble, caring, and compassionate as well as be a team player.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Associates Degree or Vocational/Technical school Certificate in related field preferred
Updated February 28, 2020
Field Service Technician
Reports to: General Manager/Lead Field Service Technician
Job Summary: Serves customers by installing and servicing all Inclinator Products
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the installation and service of INCOA products within one year of employment.
- Must be able to effectively trouble shoot and service old and new products, this includes: electrical systems, hydraulics and mechanical drives
- Wire and trouble shoot high & low voltage systems from electrical schematics
- Responsible for maintaining each vehicles’ tools and equipment needed for daily installation and service
- On occasion, will be required to work out of town
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Sale Maintenance agreements
- Conducts self and executes all responsibilities in a professional and effective manner consistent with Company Core Values
- Additional duties as requested
- Must have valid driver’s license and must be verified on a yearly basis.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have the basic tools needed for the job
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs on a limited basis.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer and phone skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service INOCA equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/Technical and mechanical training required
Reports to: Plant Manager
The Buyer Planner is responsible for planning, sourcing and procurement of materials, components, assemblies, and MRO items and services to meet Inclinator’s demand requirements. These parts and services are to be secured at cost, quality, and delivery timeframes required to meet demand and in line with policy and performance standards. The Buyer Planner is also responsible for managing raw materials and components inventories, maximizing inventory turns while also ensuring adequate supply for production requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Generate MRP, review demand and initiate purchase orders for materials and/or services to meet required production schedules
- Negotiate and enforce costs and terms and conditions with all suppliers
- Perform inventory analytics to ensure optimal inventory levels and disposition of obsolete and defective inventory items.
- Lead the Material Review Board (MRB)
- Establish and maintain replenishment pull systems (Kanban’s) for key materials and components
- Record receipts against purchase orders for shipments received in the plant
- Responsible for inspection of incoming shipments for quality and quantity
- Track current vendor performance including on-time delivery, quality and cost
- Explore new suppliers to support reduced costs and improved throughput without erosion of quality
- Must work closely with the accounting team to insure proper fiscal reporting for inventory levels and material costing
- Coordinate with sales team on special orders to insure customer satisfaction
- Work with engineering team to update sub-assemblies as required
Qualifications and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Three to five years’ experience in purchasing and materials control in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in coordinating outsourced manufacturing
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Access)
- Hands on experience with ERP and material planning systems (i.e. Visual, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Understanding of inventory, forecasting, and demand management
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer and phone skills in a procurement/supply chain role
- APIC’s certification (CPIM or CSCP) and Lean/CI training and experience strongly preferred
Please send, fax or e-mail your application and/or resume to:Inclinator Company of America
P.O. Box 1557
Harrisburg, PA 17105-1557
FaxFax: (717) 939-8076
Or Apply Online!
Fill out the brief employment application and upload your resume easily online!
Or Apply for a Position Online:
Inclinator offers an attractive benefits package which includes competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits and career growth opportunities. Some benefits include: Competitive salary, Retirement savings plans, Health care coverage, Prescription plans, Dental coverage, Vision coverage, Flexible spending accounts, Fully paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, Life insurance, Team member events, and Paid time off including vacation, holidays and sick leave.
Inclinator is an Equal Opportunity Employer.