Field Service Technician
Reports to: General Manager/Lead Field Service Technician
Job Summary: Serves customers by installing and servicing all Inclinator Products
- Must be proficient in all aspects of the installation and service of INCOA products within one year of employment.
- Must be able to effectively trouble shoot and service old and new products, this includes: electrical systems, hydraulics and mechanical drives
- Wire and trouble shoot high & low voltage systems from electrical schematics
- Responsible for maintaining each vehicles’ tools and equipment needed for daily installation and service
- On occasion, will be required to work out of town
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Sale Maintenance agreements
- Conducts self and executes all responsibilities in a professional and effective manner consistent with Company Core Values
- Additional duties as requested
- Must have valid driver’s license and must be verified on a yearly basis.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have the basic tools needed for the job
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs on a limited basis.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong computer and phone skills
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service INOCA equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/Technical and mechanical training required